Life With Breast Implants
I’m going to be intentionally disruptive here for a minute…Having gone through it myself, I know what BII feels like and how devastating it is, but I believe that more often than not we want to blame the breast implants for all of our health problems and it’s more complicated than that. We are living in the most toxic time in the history of our existence. It’s never just one thing. It’s a perfect storm of stressors + a trigger (usually this is the breast implants but it could be any number of things) that results in symptoms. Symptoms are not your body failing you or that there is dysfunction. They are the result of your body adapting to the stressors to survive. This is your body’s top priority. They’re your body’s way of lovingly communicating to you that there is a stressor (or stressors) that need to be discovered and addressed.
There are SO many toxic stressors that we are bombarded with beyond breast implants that compound the problem, lead to poorly functioning detoxification pathways and congested drainage pathways. We need to address as many of these as possible to truly heal…which takes me to my next point: healing is about more than the explant. I’ll touch more on this in my next post. 😊
- Burning trees and bushes give off solvents (like benzene, formaldehyde, toluene, and xylene), harmful gases (like carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, ozone, and sulfur dioxide) and respiratory irritants (like acrolein).
- Wood smoke also contains arsenic, mercury, and PAH (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons), all known carcinogens and DNA-damaging toxicants.
- Glyphosate is a persistent organic pollutant that has a half-life of 22-30 years depending on the soil type
- It is a known carcinogen and endocrine disruptor leading to cancer, reproductive issues and infertility.
- It disrupts the microbiome, leads to liver disease, neurotoxicity, and has harmful impacts on our bees and monarch butterflies.
IT’S IN THE WATER
- About 7.2 million Americans get sick every year from diseases spread through water.
- Drinking water from 118 of the 120 locations tested across the U.S. had levels of PFAS or arsenic above the Consumer Report’s recommended maximum, or detectable amounts of lead.
- Fluoride compounds added to the water for human ingestion are artificially synthesized by industrial reactions and are used as rodenticides, insecticides, and pediculicides, with acute oral lethal doses in experimental animals compared to arsenic and lead.
- 98% of people in the U.S. have measurable plastic levels, coming mostly from tap and especially bottled water.
- For the first time ever, microplastic particles were detected in the placentas of unborn babies.
- EWG data from public water systems analyzed over 5 years showed radium as found in water in all 50 states. 158 public water systems in 27 states reported radium in amounts that exceeded the federal limit. Drinking water for more than 170 million Americans contains radioactive elements at levels that may increase risk of cancer.
- Water quality is more important than food quality
- Filtering your water does not mean it’s pure
IT’S IN THE MOUTH
- Root canals – Dr. Huggins and Hales proved definitively that 100% of root canal-treated teeth are infected and toxic (cavitations).
- Amalgam fillings – can lead to tremors, impaired vision and hearing, paralysis, insomnia, emotional instability, fetal developmental deficits, and attention deficit and developmental delays in childhood. Decreases ability to detox by depleting glutathione. Glyphosate pulls mercury deeper into the pineal gland.
- Fluoride – not a nutrient and has no biological function in the body. Known to impact the cardiovascular, central nervous, digestive, endocrine, immune, integumentary, renal, and respiratory systems, and exposure to fluoride has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, infertility, and many other adverse health outcomes.
- Extractions – can lead to cavitations and cavitations can lead to systemic infection
- Gum disease – chronic inflammation linked to disease in the body
- Pathogenic oral bacteria – can travel to and infect the gut
- Chronically inflamed tonsils and sinuses with parasites or mold
- Impacted nerves – like the vagus nerve can affect functioning of: stomach, heart, ears, gut lining, etc.
IT’S IN OUR PRODUCTS
- Botox and fillers
- Household cleaning products
- Perfumes, candles, air fresheners
- Cookware/bakeware/food storage
- Off Gassing of building materials, furniture and electronics
- It’s not just the breast implants.
- It’s not IF you’re being exposed, it’s HOW MUCH.
- Organic doesn’t mean NO chemicals, it just means LESS chemicals.
- Correction of the toxicity will eliminate the need for a nutritional supplement 95% of the time.
- Detoxification is not a recommendation, it’s a REQUIREMENT